Reservations are required to enjoy Waterfront Live this year. Please visit here to make a reservation: Waterfront Live! Events | Eventbrite or call the recreation office at 613-735-6821 ext. 1501
Waterfront Live! is the Parks and Recreation department's nightly music showcase at the Riverwalk Amphitheatre. Waterfront Live! will begin July 5th for this year’s season. Performances run from 7 - 9 pm., Wednesday to Monday nights, with Saturday Nights reserved for our Gospel Nights. Tuesday nights are our Movie Nights in the Park, with movies starting at 9 pm.
All performances dates for Waterfront Live! have been filled. If you are interested in performing and would like to be added to our cancellation list, please send an email to [email protected].
To follow the all regulations in place under O. Reg. 520/21: RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 3,the protocols in place at the Riverwalk Amphitheatre for Waterfront Live! and Movie Nights in the Park:
- A 75% capacity is in place for the Amphitheatre. This is set at 375 people.
- The City of Pembroke recommends to always wear a mask, but masks are only required to be worn in the following situations:
- At entrance and exit
- Getting up from seat
- If social distancing can’t be maintained with people outside your household
- No more than six people may be seated together unless everyone seated within the group is:
- a member of the same household,
- a member of one other household who lives alone,
- or a caregiver for any member of either household
- All groups must maintain a 2-metre distances from each other.
- No seating is allowed in the space between the benches and the stage to allow a 2-metre distance between the performers and the spectators.
- Free tickets must be reserved per person (including children) to attend and can be acquired at Waterfront Live! - The City of Pembroke and at Movie Night in the Park - The City of Pembroke or by calling the Recreation Department at 613-735-6821 ext. 1501 between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Mondays to Fridays.
- Individual’s are asked to check in at the City Booth at the front entrance of the Amphitheatre before viewing the performance or movie for each night. This check in includes showing proof of reservation.
Check below for our July schedule
Download our calender here: https://www.pembroke.ca/userfiles/file/July%20Calendar.pdf