Coronation Park


Coronation Park was established in 1937 behind the Pembroke Armouries and beside the Muskrat River across from City Hall to commemorate the coronation of King George VI. In 1967, the Civitan Club generously provided $100,000 to create the fountain in Coronation Park. It was designed by Civitan Club member, Mel Molson as part of the City's Centennial celebrations.