When visiting an outdoor rink this year at either Kinsmen or Rotary Park please be advised of the following:
- These rinks are for all to use however, a maximum of 10 people can be on the ice at one time as per social gathering guidelines.
- When the rink is at capacity, access is on a first-come first-served basis. Be considerate and limit your time to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Masks or face coverings are required at all times.
- Rink use is permitted between 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Public Health Authority's COVID-19 regulations must be followed.
- An inherent risk of exposure of communicable diseases including COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present.
- It is highly recommended that all users wear a CSA approved helmet while on the ice.
- These outdoor rinks are not supervised; use at your own risk and follow all other municipal by-laws & posted signage.
For questions or concerns please contact 613-735-6821 ext. 1513 or email [email protected]