Building Department Forms

Below are some of the most common forms used in the Building Department. 

If you are not sure what forms you need, visit the "When Do I Need a Building Permit?" page, click on the type of construction that applies to your project, and look at the bottom of the page for the forms usually required for that type of applicaiton.  Alternatively, you can contact the Building Department at 613-735-6821 x1304.

Common Forms

Basic Package for Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish (includes Letter of Authorization, Application, Schedule 1, Additional Information)

Letter of Authorization

Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish

Schedule 1: Designer Information

Additional Information

Additional Forms

357 Adjustment of Taxes Application

Building Information Matrix

Call First Authorization List

Carport Cross-Section

Certification of Minimum Thermal Resistance and Insulation

Commitment to General Reviews by Architect and Engineers

Curb Cut and Culvert Application

Deck Permit Application Package

Declaration Respecting Lot Grading Plan Requirement

Declaration Respecting Occupancy Permit Requirements

Declaration Respecting Survey Requirements

Energy Efficiency Design Summary Prescriptive Method

Fence Guidelines Package

Foundation Waterproofing/House Cross-Section

Garage Cross-Section

Standard Hold Harmless Agreement (for other than signs)

New Build Application Package

Occupancy Permit Application

Plumbing Permit Application

Residential Mechanical Venitlation Design Summary

Sample Site Plan

Sewage System Permit Application Package

Schedule 2: Sewage System Installer Information

Sewage System Checklist

Sewage System Sample Site Plan

Sign Permit Application

Swimming Pool and Fence Permit Application