The Champlain Trail Museum is owned and operated by The Ottawa Valley Historical Society.
Come back with us to historic Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
PO Box 985, 1032 Pembroke St E
Pembroke, ON K8A 7M5
Phone: (613) 735-0517
Join us and step back into Ottawa Valley history at the Champlain Trail Museum. Our collection of historic artifacts reflects the lifestyles and times of the 1800's and early 1900's.
Come see our:
- School House - on its original site, Circa 1838
- Log Pioneer Home - Circa 1860
- Micksburg United Church - Circa 1879 (available for weddings)
- Agricultural Work Sheds and Equipment
- Train Station and Sawmill
- Pointer Boat and Corliss Steam Engine
- Plus: A whole gallery of authentic artifacts from the region's rich past, including an exact replica of Champlain's Astrolabe
- Picnic facilities available
- All buildings are wheelchair accessible
Museum Hours :
May 3 May 21 and September: Tuesday to Saturday 1p.m. to 4p.m.
Tuesday May 24 - End of June: Tuesday to Saturday 10a.m. - 4p.m.
During July and August : Monday to Saturday - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. & Sunday - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.