Open Mic Night is hosted throughout Waterfront Live! at the Riverwalk Amphitheatre.
All solo perforamnces are welcome.
Open Mic Night General Rules
- Solo performers and/or simple set-ups only - no full bands!
- Artists should be onsite at 6:30 PM and stay through their performance.
- The Emcee reserves the right to make changes to the line-up, remove artists or end performances as they see fit.
- Performances last no more than 10 minutes or 2 songs and/or depending on how many people want to perform.
- Performers must have prepared material or you will be removed from the stage.
- No rude, crude, or inappropriate material or behaviour.
For more information please contact the Recreation & Tourism Deptartment by phone at 613 735 6821 ext. 1502 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org